- Heavy-duty industrial strength construction
- Foot pedal easily activates lock with foot pressure
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber brake pad holds securely on smooth or irregular floor. Designed for use on level surfaces
- Durable, high-compression spring for heavy loads
- Conveniently-located released bar retracts brake instantly with slight toe pressure to either side of the bar
- Attractive zinc-plated finish
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Colson Floor Lock Brakes are designed for use on level surfaces and are not recommended for use on inclined surfaces. It is important to select a floor lock model that clears the floor when retracted. To adapt a floor lock brake to your present equipment, select a model with an extended height 1/16″ to 1/4″ greater than the overall height of the caster.