- Ergonomically friendly and durable stainless steel precision swivel raceway for maximum roll and swivel ease
- All component parts are stainless steel, to handle the most punishing, corrosive conditions
- Maintenance-free, permanently sealed, precision bearing in metal housing
- Zero end play of swivel mechanism
- 5/32″ stainless steel top place for maximum durability
- High impact strength
- Typical applications include medical applications, autoclave operations, or where wash down of equipment is required
Performa wheels offer the advantages of both hard and soft tread materials in a single wheel. Like a hard tread wheel, Performa rolls easily and is very durable. Like a soft tread wheel, it rolls quietly, protects floors and resists impacts with a cushion ride. It also features maximum weather-ability, low temperature flexibility, resistance to chemicals, water and steam, and rejects floor debris such as metal shavings. Non-marking thermoplastic elastomer tread is permanently bonded to a ribbed polyolefin wheel core.
Designed for hard impacts and heavy loads, this wheel is injection molded from an exclusive Colson polyolefin compound. The unique ribbed design adds strength. Very light in weight, yet the impact strength of this wheel is far superior to hard rubber wheels. It offers superior resistance to most oils, chemicals, grease, gasoline, cooking fats and acids. In addition, the wheel is stain resistant, non-marking and provides zero water absorption.
TPE HI-TEMP wheels are perfect when you need an economical alternative for moderately high temperature environments. The wheels are crafted of grey thermoplastic elastomer tread chemically bonded to a white polyolefin core and feature a single insert molded stainless steel radial bearing. TPE HI-TEMP are ideal for medical applications and environments requiring wash down.
Polyurethane tread is bonded to a polyolefin core. Tread is molded in, around and through a ribbed extension of the core to prevent debonding. Standard colors are maroon tread on grey core. This is a very attractive, all purpose wheel. Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, water and acids.
NSF Listed for Food Service Industry – All models except thread guards and cast iron wheels