- Electro-polished stainless steel construction (Grade 304)
- 3/16″ thick stainless steel top plate and fork legs for durability
- Permanent rivet kingpin with 5/8″ diameter rivet
- Grease fittings: wheel bearing and swivel raceway
- Ideal for harsh environments where frequent wash downs, chemicals, and other corrosive elements cause zinc-plated casters to rust or corrode
For more information on Encore 4 Series Stainless casters, contact us.
Ecoforma wheels offer the advantages of both hard and soft tread materials in a single wheel. Like a hard tread wheel, Ecoforma rolls easily and is very durable. Like a soft tread wheel, it rolls quietly, protects floors and resists impacts with a cushion ride. It also features maximum weather-ability, low temperature flexibility, resistance to chemicals, water and steam, and rejects floor debris such as metal shavings. Non-marking thermoplastic elastomer tread is permanently bonded to durable polyolefin wheel core.
Industrial strength polyurethane tread bonded to “ribbed” polyolefin core. This design adds strength for loads subjected to shock and hard impacts. Tread is molded in, around and through a ribbed extension of the core to prevent de-bonding. Standard colors are burgundy tread on grey core. This wheel is not recommended for conditions of continuous operation such as tow-line, etc.
Encore Glass-filled Nylon wheels feature an exclusive, ultra tough thermoplastic compound that resists hard impacts and drop-shocks. The wheel is impervious to most chemicals, solvents, salts, gases, alkalines and steam cleaning and does not absorb water. When compared to other hard tread wheels, these Glass-filled Nylon wheels require less force to roll and swivel. It is ideal for many industrial and institutional applications and is NSF listed for the food service industry. The wheel is non-marking.
Polyolefin wheels are designed for hard impacts and heavy loads. This wheel is light in weight but offers impact strength far superior to hard rubber wheels. It also provides superior resistance to most oils, chemicals, grease, gasoline, cooking fats and acids. This wheel is stain resistant, non-marking and does not absorb water.
Tech Lock – Constructed of durable, light-weight engineered thermoplastics, the Tech Lock brake is ideally suited for wet or corrosive conditions. The simple toe operation holds heavy loads securely. With an advanced brake pad design, the brake is compatible with a variety of wheel types. The Tech Lock brake provides virtually maintenance-free operation with only two moving parts. This brake is available on all swivel models, and is field installable. Specify BRK2.
Top Lock – Encore 4 Series forks include a special notch for easy installation of Top Lock brakes. The brake is cost-effective and provides reliable braking under a variety of operating conditions. This brake is available on all swivel models, and is field installable. Specify BRK7.
- Delrin Bearing – For standard two-piece bearing, change tenth digit to “1” (Example: E4.06169.921.7)
- Delrin Bearing – For one-piece bearing with steel thrust washers, Specify WB11
- Pedestal Precision Ball Bearing – To order, change tenth digit in model number to “5” (Example: E4.06169.475)