This wheel should be specified when excessive load weights are involved and floor protection is not a factor. Its high strength withstands sharp impacts. Cast Iron wheels should not be used if noise is of major concern or if loads are fragile.
Temperature Range: -45ºF to +180ºF. If metal washers specified: -45ºF to +500ºF (Roller, Ball, and Sleeve bearings only)
Finish: Green alkyd enamel
Zerk Fitting: Zerk grease fitting in hub is standard on wheel models numbers beginning with “7” and “8”
Max. 600 pound capacity
Capacity up to 600 pounds each
Available in 2-1/2″, 3″, 3-1/2″, 4″, 5″, and 6″ diameters, with 1-1/4″, and 1-1/2″ tread widths. Select “2 Series”, “3 Series” or “4 Series” in configurator.
Note: Some cast iron models have solid cores depending on wheel diameter.
Max. 3000 pound capacity
Capacity to 3000 pounds each
Available in 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″, and 12″ diameters, with 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ tread widths. Select “5 Series,” “6 Series,” “7 Series,” or “8 Series” in configurator.
- Delrin Bearing (less bushing): Specify WB01B
- 1-piece Delrin Bearing with bushing (2″ tread width): Specify WB11
- 1-piece Delrin Bearing less bushing (2″ tread width): Specify WB11B
- Torrington-style with Hytrel retainer (2″ tread width): Specify WB19
- Roller Bearing (less bushing): Specify WB09B
- Roller Bearing metal thrust and retainer washers: Specify WSR1
- Roller Bearing sealed metal retainer washer: Specify WSR3
- Pedestal Precision Ball Bearing (1-1/2″ and 2″ tread width): Change ninth digit in model number to “5” (Example: 5.00006.135)
- Also available in Stainless Steel. Consult factory for details
Thread guards are available. Specify TG1 for metal thread guards.