This wheel is for exceptionally heavy duty service where floor protection is not a factor. Forged steel wheels have almost unbreakable construction, great wear resistance and take shock impacts very well in power drawn service. They should not be used if noise is of major concern or if loads are fragile.
Temperature Range: -45ºF to +180ºF. If metal washers specified: -45ºF to +500ºF (Roller bearings only)
Finish: Green alkyd enamel
Zerk Fitting: Zerk grease fitting in hub is standard on 2-1/2″ and 3″ tread width wheels
Please note: Not all possible wheel configurations may be modeled. If the catalog option you are looking for is not modeled, please contact us for engineering assistance.
- Delrin Bearing (less bushing): Specify WB01B
- 1-piece Delrin Bearing with bushing (2″ tread width): Specify WB11
- 1-piece Delrin Bearing less bushing (2″ tread width): Specify WB11B
- Torrington-style with Hytrel retainer (2″ tread width): Specify WB19
- Roller Bearing (less bushing): Specify WB09B
- Roller Bearing metal thrust and retainer washers: Specify WSR1
- Roller Bearing sealed metal retainer washer: Specify WSR3
- Pedestal Precision Ball Bearing (1-1/2″ and 2″ tread width): Change ninth digit in model number to “5” (Example: 5.00006.235)
- Also available in Stainless Steel. Consult factory for details
Thread guards are available. Specify TG1 for metal thread guards.