Designed for hard impacts and heavy loads, this wheel is injection molded from an exclusive Colson polyolefin compound. The unique ribbed design adds strength. Very light in weight, yet the impact strength of this wheel is far superior to hard rubber wheels. It offers superior resistance to most oils, chemicals, grease, gasoline, cooking fats and acids. In addition, the wheel is stain resistant, non-marking and provides zero water absorption.
Temperature Range: -45ºF to +180ºF
Hardness: 70(±5) Durometer Shore D scale
Max. 300 POUND Capacity
Capacity up to 300 pounds each
Available in 1-5/8″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 3-1/2″, 4″, and 5″ diameters, with 7/8″ and 1-1/4″ tread widths. Select “1 Series” or “2 Series” in configurator.
Max. 900 Pound Capacity
Capacity to 900 pounds each
Available in 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, and 8″ diameters, with 1-1/2″ and 2″ tread widths. Select “3 Series,” “4 Series,” “5 Series,” or “7 Series” in configurator.
- Delrin Bearing (less bushing): Specify WB01B
- 1-piece Delrin Bearing with bushing (2″ tread width): Specify WB11
- 1-piece Delrin Bearing less bushing (2″ tread width): Specify WB11B
- Metal cage roller bearing: Specify WB29
- Torrington-style with Hytrel retainer (2″ tread width): Specify WB19
- Roller Bearing (less bushing): Specify WB09B
- Roller Bearing metal thrust and retainer washers: Specify WSR1
- Roller Bearing sintered iron step washers: Specify WSR2
- Roller Bearing sealed metal retainer washer: Specify WSR3
- Pedestal Precision Ball Bearing (1-1/2″ and 2″ tread width): Change ninth digit in model number to “5” (Example: 5.00006.835)
- Also available in Stainless Steel. Consult factory for details
Thread guards are available. Specify TG1 for metal thread guards, or TG2 for plastic thread guards.