Polyurethane tread is bonded to a polyolefin core. Tread is molded in, around and through a ribbed extension of the core to prevent debonding. Standard colors are maroon tread on grey core. This is a very attractive, all purpose wheel. Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, water and acids.
Temperature Range: -45ºF to +180ºF
Hardness (max. 300 lb capacity models): 45(±5) Durometer Shore D scale
Hardness (max. 1700 lb capacity models): 55(±5) Durometer Shore D scale
Max. 300 POUND Capacity
Capacity up to 300 pounds each
Available in 2-1/2″, 3″, 3-1/2″, 4″, and 5″ diameters, with 7/8″ and 1-1/4″ tread widths. Select “1 Series” or “2 Series” in configurator.
Max. 1700 Pound Capacity
Capacity to 1,700 pounds each
Available in 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″ and 12″ diameters, with 1-1/2″, 2″, and 3″ tread widths. Select “3 Series,” “4 Series,” “5 Series,” or “7 Series” in configurator.
This wheel is not recommended for conditions of continuous operation, such as tow-line, etc.
- Delrin Bearing (less bushing): Specify WB01B
- 1-piece Delrin Bearing with bushing (2″ tread width): Specify WB11
- 1-piece Delrin Bearing less bushing (2″ tread width): Specify WB11B
- Metal cage roller bearing: Specify WB29
- Torrington-style with Hytrel retainer (2″ tread width): Specify WB19
- Roller Bearing (less bushing): Specify WB09B
- Roller Bearing metal thrust and retainer washers: Specify WSR1
- Roller Bearing sintered iron step washers: Specify WSR2
- Roller Bearing sealed metal retainer washer: Specify WSR3
- Pedestal Precision Ball Bearing (1-1/2″ and 2″ tread width): Change ninth digit in model number to “5” (Example: 5.00006.925)
- Also available in Stainless Steel. Consult factory for details
Thread guards are available. Specify TG1 for metal thread guards, or TG2 for plastic thread guards.
Custom colors to match your equipment are available by special request. Order minimums may apply.