Performa Wheels are the market’s most-superior soft tread wheel. Competitors from around the world have attempted to copy this innovative and unique wheel since its release in 1993. Performa is the original, and it’s manufactured right here in the United States in more sizes and treads than ever before.
Why Choose Performa?
- Easy rolling and turning – for ergonomic advantage
- Quiet rolling, impact resistant, and very floor protective
- Absorbs shock to help protect equipment
- Maximum weather-ability and resistance to chemicals, water and steam
- USA-Made for fast lead times and the highest quality
- Rejects floor debris, such as metal shavings, for long service life
Performa wheels offer the advantages of both hard and soft tread materials in a single wheel. Like a hard tread wheel, Performa rolls easily and is very durable. Like a soft tread wheel, it rolls quietly, protects floors and resists impacts with a cushion ride. It also features maximum weather-ability, low temperature flexibility, resistance to chemicals, water and steam, and rejects floor debris such as metal shavings. Non-marking thermoplastic elastomer tread is permanently bonded to a ribbed polyolefin wheel core.
Temperature Range: -45ºF to +180ºF intermittent service (120º continuous service)
Hardness: 65(±5) Durometer Shore A scale
Please note: Not all possible wheel configurations may be modeled. If the catalog option you are looking for is not modeled, please contact us for engineering assistance.
Round Grey Tread
Capacity up to 250 pounds each
Available in 2-1/2″ and 5″ diameters, with 1-5/16″ tread widths. Select “Round Gray Tread” and “2 Series” in configurator.
Round grey tread
Capacity to 600 pounds each
Available in 4″, 5″, 6″, and 8″ diameters, with 2″ tread width. Select “Round Gray Tread” and “5 Series” in configurator.
Flat Grey Tread
Capacity up to 325 pounds each
Available in 1-5/8″, 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 3-1/2″, 4″ and 5″ diameters, with 7/8″ or 1-1/4″ tread widths. Select “Flat Gray Tread” and “1 Series” or “2 Series” in configurator.
Flat Grey Tread
Capacity up to 675 pounds each
Available in 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, and 8″ diameters, with 1-1/2″ and 2″ tread widths. Select “Flat Gray Tread” and “3 Series,” “4 Series,” or “5 Series” in configurator.
flat black tread
Capacity up to 1700 pounds each
Available in 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″, and 12″ diameters, with 2″, 2-1/2″, and 3″ tread widths. Select “Flat Black Tread” and “5 Series” or “7 Series” in configurator.
- Delrin Bearing (less bushing): Specify WB01B
- 1-piece Delrin Bearing with bushing (2″ tread width): Specify WB11
- 1-piece Delrin Bearing less bushing (2″ tread width): Specify WB11B
- Precision Sealed Ball Bearing (2″ tread width): Change eighth and ninth digits in wheel model to “P5″ (Example: 5.00006.4P5)
- Pedestal Precision Ball Bearing (1-1/2″ tread width): Change ninth digit in model number to “5” (Example: 3.00003.445)
- Also available in Stainless Steel. Consult factory for details
- Metal cage roller bearing: Specify WB29
- Torrington-style with Hytrel retainer (2″ tread width): Specify WB19
- Roller Bearing less bushing: Specify WB09B
- Roller Bearing metal thrust and retainer washers: Specify WSR1
- Roller Bearing sintered iron step washers: Specify WSR2
- Roller Bearing sealed metal retainer washer: Specify WSR3
Thread guards are available. Specify TG1 for metal thread guards, or TG2 for plastic thread guards.
Custom colors to match your equipment are available by special request. Order minimums may apply.